Beginning August 12, 2019, Protective Classic Choice Term will be even more competitive with an average 1% premium decrease.1 And no matter which way you quote Classic Choice Term — in monthly or annual pay scenarios — Protective lands on top with our market-leading rates:
• Top three – or better – 89% of the time in annual pay scenarios.2
• Top three – or better – 93% of the time in monthly pay scenarios.2
Now, you can offer Protective’s dependable term coverage — with competitive monthly and annual rates — at an even lower price. And your clients can receive their coverage even faster, all thanks to our Protective Life Underwriting Solution (PLUS).
• For ticket business and direct writers (not including NY): applications must be signed and received on or before Monday, September 9 to receive current rates.
• For paper business: applications must be signed and received on or before Monday, August 26 to receive current rates.
• Any application in underwriting on August 12 may choose between the old and new version of the product.
For more information about our Protective Classic Choice Term product, or any of our other products, please contact your Protective Life representative.
Let’s deliver on our promises. Together.
1 Slight increases within select pricing cells were imparted to maintain ranking.
2 Rankings current as of July 2019. Based on a comparison of Protective Classic Choice Term monthly and annual premiums against 23 carriers, at quinquennial ages for three Non-Tobacco underwriting classes at durations of 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years.
Protective Classic Choice Term, policy form number ICC116-TL21/TL-21, and state variations thereof, is a level death benefit term life insurance policy to age 90, issued by Protective Life Insurance Company, Birmingham, AL. Policy form numbers, product features and availability may vary by state. Consult policy for benefits, riders, limitations and exclusions. Subject to underwriting. Up to a two-year contestable and suicide period. Benefits adjusted for misstatements of age or sex. In Montana unisex rates apply. Premiums increase annually after the initial guaranteed period. All payments and guarantees are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurer.