Valued First Protective Partners,
With the spread of COVID-19, I want to assure you that First Protective is committed to doing all we can to support you and your business even during this period of anxiety and uncertainty. We remain confident in our ability to maintain a “business as usual” posture as we deliver the sales support and service you both expect and deserve.
While the novel coronavirus is undoubtedly causing us all anxiety, concern and uncertainty, First Protective is taking special steps to both minimize business impacts on you and your clients while doing our part to contain the spread of the virus. This includes:
- We encourage you to use electronic life insurance submission tools like Vive and iPipeline’s iGO.
- Many of our employees are working from home with full access to our systems, as well as virtual meetings and teleconferencing.
- We have suspended our employees’ business travel by air, rail and public transportation, and we are encouraging them to avoid personal travel to virus hotspots.
- We are not permitting visitors at First Protective offices, as well as those of our parent company, Protective Life.
- All large meetings have been suspended for the foreseeable future. Internal meetings are limited, and we are adhering to appropriate social distancing practices.
These measures are in effect until April 15 and will be continually revisited by the First Protective and Protective Life leadership teams. These are all significant measures, and we don’t take them lightly. But clearly, we take our commitment to our employees, our producers and our partners very seriously, and we will do what it takes to support health, welfare and civic responsibility – while ensuring business support and continuity.
In situations like these, your clients need your advice and guidance more than ever. Your ability to provide proactive counsel and valuable financial solutions is critically important – times like these enable the best advisors to shine and really prove their value. While you can’t control this coronavirus situation or its impact on the financial markets, you can control your reaction and communications. Let your clients and prospects know your expertise and experience are available to them.
We will continue to closely monitor new developments, and we will share new insights and updates as we work though this situation. We are proud of our partnership with you and we will continue to support you and your clients.
Thank you for your partnership with First Protective. My best to you and your family,