An important message from Eric Miller, President, First Protective:
With the spread of COVID-19, I want to assure you that First Protective is committed to doing all we can to support you and your business even during this period of anxiety and uncertainty. We are proud to be open for business and remain confident in our ability to deliver the sales support and service you both expect and deserve. Continue reading Eric’s message.
Review information regarding updated business practices here.
As our home office staff transitions to work from home, you are encouraged to submit cases electronically and email requests to expedite response times. For additional questions and support, please contact:
- Read our response to the EMSI Closure.
- Annuity and long-term care illustrations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications processing: email@example.com
- Contracting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General questions: email@example.com
- Life illustrations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Underwriting: email@example.com
As the situation continuously evolves and our partner carriers adjust their business accordingly, we want to keep you and your clients in the know. Below is a link to updated carrier information regarding any changes to processes, underwriting guidelines and how to best serve your clients. This document will be updated as we receive new information. View carrier business updates here.
For product specific changes, please see our list of product changes here.
Electronic Term and GUL insurance quoting, comparison and submission tools are a great solution to maintain social distance while helping your clients.
- For information about writing term insurance through Vive:
- For GUL illustrations use iPipeline’s iGO with access to:
- For a full list of our carriers with their own drop ticket platforms, view LIBRA’s Drop Ticket Intellisheet
Helping clients navigate a crisis is nothing new to our industry. Making connections and demonstrating a calm presence during tough times goes a long way. Here are a few resources to help you along the way:
- AIG’s Tips for Navigating the New Norm
- What the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Means for Your Marketing: 9 Crucial Steps Every Advisor Should Take Right Now – Lead Pilot Webinar Replay
- Watch National Life’s Remote Selling Video Tips to make sure you’re delivering a great experience to your clients and prospects.
- Make sure you’re frequently reading National Life’s agent blog, with real time updated information to help you work through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Get helpful digital resources from OneAmerica, including best practices for social media and other tips.
- View this quick guide on hosting virtual meetings with your clients and prospects.
- Learn how to build client confidence in times of crisis by reviewing these resources developed by Lincoln.
You Inherited and IRA…Now What? with Joe Ross of AIG
For Financial Professional Use Only. Not for Use With Consumers.