Effective July 15, 2019, both products will be repriced to reflect new mortality tables.
Term Essential and Term Elite
Remain Competitive and Attractive
You’ll see a 1.5% average price increase on both products. While some pricing scenarios will increase or decrease, many scenarios will not change.
Term Elite will also have the following changes:
- Minimum face amount has been increased to $1M
- Conversion period has been aligned with Term Essential
- Disability waiver rates have been reduced
- Modal factors have been reduced
Remember, Prudential’s Term Essential and Term Elite offer:
- Face amounts to cover the varying needs of clients.
- Age last birthday pricing; this may mean lower premiums for clients
- Opportunity to convert to ANY of Prudential’s nine permanent products
- Living Needs BenefitSM ¹
- Speed and convenience through emerging e-capabilities