Effective July 15, 2019, both products will be repriced to reflect new mortality tables.
Term Essential and Term Elite
Remain Competitive and Attractive
You’ll see a 1.5% average price increase on both products. While some pricing scenarios will increase or decrease, many scenarios will not change.
Term Elite will also have the following changes:
- Minimum face amount has been increased to $1M
- Conversion period has been aligned with Term Essential
- Disability waiver rates have been reduced
- Modal factors have been reduced
Remember, Prudential’s Term Essential and Term Elite offer:
- Face amounts to cover the varying needs of clients.
- Age last birthday pricing; this may mean lower premiums for clients
- Opportunity to convert to ANY of Prudential’s nine permanent products
- Living Needs BenefitSM ¹
- Speed and convenience through emerging e-capabilities
Cap, Participation, Spread and Illustrated Rates for Indexed Universal Life Policies
Please be advised that we are making changes to the cap, participation, illustrated, and spread rates (if applicable) for the following currently marketed products:
Effective Monday, April 25, 2016
10-, 15-, 20- and 30-Year Term Transition Guidelines
Effective, April 25, 2016, we Principal Financial is reducing Term rates! This applies to many
different ages and risk classes. There are no premium increases with this re-price.